Ovid Emcare, a partnership with Elsevier, sets a new standard in nursing and allied health research, offering an unparalleled nursing research combination: the world’s most comprehensive and trusted scholarly, peer-reviewed literature in nursing and allied health PLUS the advanced search and discovery technology of the Ovid® platform.
Whether you’re involved in nursing practice or research, or you’re a nursing student at any level, Ovid Emcare provides you with the best way to search, discover, and manage the information that matters to you. You can quickly and easily uncover evidence-based literature and the latest scientific advancements that support patient treatment in a wide variety of healthcare settings and lead to more cost-effective and higher quality care.
|Indexed Journals||Begin Date of Index||Full-Text Journals||Begin Date of Full-Text||Maximum % Full-Text|
|CINAHL w/ Full-Text||3115||1993||78||1991||17%|
|CINAHL Plus w/ Full-Text||5073||1985||711||1937||14%|
661 Full-Text Open Access Journals plus additional Open Access Articles Included.
2265 (61%) Full-Text titles available when subscribing to (Title Analysis as of August 2016):
- Open Access (661 titles)
- Gale Academic OneFile (1585 titles)
- Health Reference Center Academic (1184 titles)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection (706 titles)
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database (469 titles)
- ProQuest Psychology Journals (241 titles)
- OVID Full-Text Nursing Plus (50 titles)
- LWW Nursing & Health Professions Premier Collection (84 titles)
Can also subscribe to ProQuest Central (856 titles) with same coverage from ProQuest.